Returning old outdated (not in current use within the district) text books to the warehouse for the purpose of selling or proper recycling
- Textbooks must
be placed in corrugated boxes, no larger than 20Hx20Dx24L box.
- Box must be either taped or folded to prevent books from falling out.
- District may be able to provide boxes to locations pending availability. Please contact Troy Thomas or Doug Evans for availability
- All boxes must be marked or labeled showing; ISBN number (10 digit or 13 digit number), title of book, publisher of book and quantity of books contained in the box.
- If multiple boxes, please include how many boxes contain the same books.(i.e. 1 of 10 boxes)
- O/M prefers the boxes to be on pallets, but this is not mandatory
When you have the boxes prepared, please create a New Support Ticket on Fresh Desk for Instruction to determine pickup availability.
We will use
Fresh desk to communicate pick up times and locations(s)